2023 TAC Playback
2023 was one for the books for the TAC Team – it feels like it’s the first time in years that we were able to get out in the community and see your beautiful faces!
As the year comes to a close, we’d like to celebrate some of our highlights:
Same, Same, but Better
Community and connection is at our core. We love to move, play and learn as a team.
- The TAC Team participated in our FOURTH Power to Summit and raised $2335 for Power to Be! That’s our highest fundraising amount to date and brings our total to over $6100 since 2020
- We also took the “plunge” for the second time and raised $1290 for Special Olympics BC at the Polar Bear Plunge
- We hosted our second annual TACky Holiday Party complete with ugly sweaters, trivia, gift exchanges, amazing food and this year, and live music by our very own Keiran!
- We continued learning and moving together as a team through in-houses, field trips, mentor meetups, workouts and lots of sushi nights
- We hit 100 5-star Google Reviews! We would be so grateful if you can leave yours here ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Just say “Yes”
With the world starting to open up again, we found ourselves looking for new ways to improve the TAC experience and opportunities to connect with our community.
- We sponsored West Coast Wonder Women+ – an all-female+ international boxing card ????
- We became a partner for Burpees for Charity in support of KidSport Victoria – our team provided onsite treatment at the event and managed to complete 1751 burpees
- We started offering Physiotherapy services and now have an amazing team of physios to help you with your goals
- We added a couple amazing team members (Marian, Kayla, Leo and Marita) and welcomed Julia back from mat leave
- We gave TAC a much-needed facelift – it’s a whole new vibe
We have even BIGGER plans to get involved in our community in 2024! Keep your eyes peeled for our monthly newsletter and follow us on social media to be the first to know!
Thanks for a great 2023! We are so grateful and honoured to be part of your health care team and look forward to working together in the future!
-The TAC Team