We are still providing Telehealth appointments to support you on your goals from the comfort of your own home.BOOK NOW
WHAT IS TELEHEALTH?
Telehealth is a way of delivering our health care service remotely through video.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We set up an online appointment with you through our online booking site JaneApp.
Through this same platform we have the ability to invite you to a secure video conference without you having to download an application to your computer. Or you can log-in to your profile and find your Telehealth appointment waiting for you!
This software meets all privacy standards and requirements for medical consultations.
WHAT DOES AN APPOINTMENT LOOK LIKE?
We will talk with you about what you are experiencing and what your goals are.
We will take you through an assessment using visual and verbal cues along with movement.
From there we tailor the session to your individual needs.
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
– Injury care and prevention
– Movement Coaching
– Personal fitness and conditioning
– Exercise instruction
– Personal Yoga
– Activity Modifications and/or Progressions
WHAT CAN WE PROVIDE YOU DURING A TELEHEALTH SESSION?
– Teaching rehabilitative exercises
– Strengthening, balance, mobility, stretching
– Focussing on the whole body
– Teaching safe home massage techniques
– Teaching safe self mobilization techniques
– Patient education
– Providing home exercise programs to help you achieve your fitness and performance goals
– Private yoga sessions
WHAT DO I NEED FOR A TELEHEALTH SESSION?
– A computer with a camera and a microphone
– Firefox and Google Chrome are the best web browsers to use for this platform or you can download the app to your smartphone
– A little bit of space to move
Wear athletic clothing that does not restrict movement
OTHER TIPS FOR USING TELEHEALTH
– If possible, please find a quiet place in your house for the appointment that you are comfortable with your therapist seeing.
– Ensure that you have an open space to move.
– If you have a small space to work in, please arrange a way to put your computer up high so that we are able to see your entire body when necessary.
– The space should be equipped with either carpet or a mat so that you can perform the exercises safely and comfortably.
THIRD PARTY INSURANCE
As you know, things are changing quickly and companies are attempting to respond to the current climate. Some insurance companies have indicated that they are accepting virtual health care claims, but we ask that you connect with your insurance representative to see what your policy is covering.
We are accepting e-transfers to email@example.com or if you would prefer to pay via credit card, we can send you an invoice via Square so you can pay online.